A Meeting of the Parish Council will take place on Wednesday 6th April 2022 at East Anstey Primary School at 7.30pm
Members of the public are welcome to attend
1. To receive apologies.
2. Disclosure of interests in items on the agenda. Councillors are reminded of the need to disclose any pecuniary interests or to declare a personal interest in any of the items to be discussed.
3. To agree the minutes of the meeting held on 2nd March 2022 as an accurate record of the meeting.
4. Matters arising from the minutes, not included on the agenda.
5. Public Questions
a) To make a recommendation on any planning applications received by the council before the meeting. No applications received when the agenda was published.
b) To note any decisions made on planning applications by NDC
c) Launch of the Northern Devon People and Place Project – are there any sites that the Parish Council would like to promote?
d) Public Consultation: North Devon and Torridge draft Affordable Housing Supplementary Planning Document (SPD) and a joint Validation Checklist –
Requirements for Planning Applications
e) Any other planning matters.
7. Highways: any highways issues
a) District Cllr
b) County Cllr
a) To note the National Salary Award for 2021-22 and agree the new rate of pay for the Clerk (Backdated to 1st April 2021)
b) To approve invoices for payment
c) To note 2021-22 accounts
10. Play Area
a) Any issues arising from playground inspections
b) To agree who will carry out inspections until the next meeting
c) Update on the purchase of goal posts.
d) Grass cutting 2022
11. Report from the Anstey Jubilee Garden Party Working Group
13. To agree the date and venue of the next meeting (Annual Parish Council Meeting) –
4th May 2022
Jill Larcombe 1st April 2022
Download a copy of the Agenda 6th April 2022