I hereby give notice that the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council will take place on Wednesday 4th May 2022 at East Anstey Primary School at 7.30pm
Members of the public are welcome
1. Election of Officers
2. To receive apologies.
3. Disclosure of interests in items on the agenda. Councillors are reminded of the
need to disclose any pecuniary interests or to declare a personal interest in any
of the items to be discussed.
4. To agree the minutes of the meeting held on 6th April 2022 as an accurate record of the meeting.
5. Matters arising from the minutes, not included on the agenda.
6. Public Questions
a) To make a recommendation on any planning applications received by
the council before the meeting.
75200 Application for a lawful development certificate for a proposed temporary
siting of caravan for use as a dependent relative’s ancillary accommodation.
Pigginswood Farm, East Anstey, To note – the Parish Council is not a consultee.
b) To note any decisions made on planning applications by NDC
c) Any other planning matters.
8. Highways: any highways issues
a) District Cllr
b) County Cllr
a) To approve invoices for payment
b) Receipts since the last meeting and bank balances
c) To agree the Churchyard Grant for 2022-23
11. Play Area
a) Any issues arising from playground inspections
b) To agree who will carry out inspections until the next meeting
c) Agreement to purchase shelter for playing field
d) Acceptance of grass cutting quote 2022
12. Report from the Anstey Jubilee Garden Party Working Group
13. To agree to adopt the LGA Model Councillor Code of Conduct
16. To agree the date and venue of the next meeting 1st June 2022
Jill Larcombe 28th April 2022