I hereby give notice that a Meeting of the Parish Council will take place on Wednesday 1st December 2021 at OAKFORD VILLAGE HALL at 7.30pm
Members of the public are welcome
1. To receive apologies.
2. Disclosure of interests in items on the agenda. Councillors are reminded of the
need to disclose any pecuniary interests or to declare a personal interest in any
of the items to be discussed.
3. To agree the minutes of the meeting held on 6th October 2021 as an accurate record
of the meeting.
4. Matters arising from the minutes, not included on the agenda.
5. Public Questions
a) To make a recommendation on any planning applications received by
the council before the meeting. No applications received at present.
b) To note any decisions made on planning applications by NDC
c) To report that Maria Bailey, NDC Service Manager (Development Management),
has remained with NDC and will be attending the February 2022 PC meeting.
d) To agree to complete a S106 Open Space Funding Expression of Interest Form to
register the replacement of play equipment on the Village Green as EAPC’s priority
in the NDC Community Priorities Database
e) Any other planning matters.
7. Highways: any highways issues
a) District Cllr
b) County Cllr
a) To approve invoices for payment.
b) To note payments made since the last meeting
c) To compare budget to actual April to November 2021 and year end predictions.
d) To agree the budget for 2022-23 and the precept to be requested.
e) To note the VAT advice provided by the Parkinson Partnership
10. Play Area
a) Any issues arising from playground inspections
b) To agree who will carry out inspections for the next two months
11. To agree to write a letter on behalf of the Parish Council to support the change of
name of West Anstey Village Hall to Anstey Community Hall.
13. To agree the date and venue of the next meeting – 2nd February 2022
Jill Larcombe 27th November 2021